Sunday, April 10, 2011

Royal Wedding for Dummies


Wow! I'm on Royal Wedding saturation! Spending the last couple of weeks in London has been so much fun watching the excitement build for the wedding of the decade. Time for me to head home to Houston though to await the arrival of our Little Prince, Mr. Jackson, our grandson who is due in two weeks. No wedding, no matter how royal could keep me from that event!

I have a LOT of tidbits to share with you in the run-up to the big day, but if you think that you need a primer to be ready for the big day, why don't you pick up this copy of The Royal Wedding for Dummies now available on Amazon?

I'm just saying--you don't want to look like you're out of the loop when the party begins on April 29th, do you?






9 comments:

  1. This is hilarious...are you pulling our leg, or is that a real book???

    I am so out of the loop! Didn't know your grandson was about to arrive! Praying for a safe and happy delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL, I must see about this; I am illiterate when it comes to the ROYALS, but I so love to peek in on their lives ever so often! I had a colleague once that could rattle off EVERY KING AND QUEEN IN ORDER down to the current. WOW!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming to our beach party kickoff...I am craving some BLUE SKIES AND WATERS after a long and terrible winter here in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

    Have a splendid week! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get a glimpse into the world of England and how they are reacting to this incredible wedding. Have a good trip to Houston. I went to Canino's Mexican market this weekend. What a discovery about Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, debi...is there really such a thing? Does it say anything??...More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen that one :) So lovely to 'meet' you here - have a great trip XOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning to set my alarm clock to get up and watch the wedding live, since my invitation must have got lost in the mail. :(
    Congrats. on getting a new grandson!!!!!
    Next time you go to London can I go with you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are all in wedding mode ~ we'll be having scones for breakfast that morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For real? Is there a royal sticker for passing the test at the end of the book?
    Well, I guess this wedding has been marketed in most every other way, so why not.
    Like a lot of others, I will be up early to see all the coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Southern California

    I added myself to follow your blog.
    I invite you to visit my blog and become a follower if you want too.

    God bless you and have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete